At Benyfit Natural we're always on the lookout for passionate, talented people to join our team at our Head Office in East Sussex.
We're part of the global company RPFC Group Ltd, giving people that join the Benyfit Natural team the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business and work with other amazing pet brands.
Benyfit Natural started as a small idea to create premium raw dog food for working dogs from Ben Van Praaghs kitchen table. Since then we've positioned ourselves as the experts in all things raw dog food, and canine nutrition. We strive to be pioneering with our raw food recipes and offer pet parents everything they need to complement their dogs raw food diet.
We've seen exceptional growth since we launched in 2014, growing our product range, production capabilities and team and our mission is to continue to inspire more people to feed their dogs natural, premium and quality raw food. We work with some of the biggest pet speciality retailers in the UK, as well as hundreds of amazing independent stores, we have a hugely successful online business and we are continually developing new ways to get our delicious raw food recipes into the bowls of dogs across the UK.
We are a hard-working, friendly team whose first priority, no matter which department you work in is the health and happiness of the dogs we feed.
We're always looking for new people to join our team. Who are passionate and enthusiastic and above all love dogs. To join our team, in any department, you need to be a forward-thinker who is always looking for new ways and approaches to their everyday tasks.
Why Work at Benyfit Natural?
We're growing fast and want our team to grow with us...
Being part of a global company, RPFC Group Ltd, allows us to expose our team to brand beyond Benyfit Natural and to markets outside of the UK. There is huge opportunity to grow beyond the role you're recruited into and we're always looking to promote from within. In the past few years the company has seen exponential growth, and only plans to grow further, so to do this we need a team that will grow with us.
Work with passionate and caring people...
The one thing that we all have in common at Benyfit Natural is that we are a team of people who are passionate about pets. This must be at the core of any role in the business from marketing, account to production and packing. Joining our team means you'll get to work with people who are as passionate as you are about pet health, pet food and growing the Benyfit Natural business.
Develop within your role...
We understand how important it is to feel like you're always moving forward in your role in any business, so we provide the space for you to grow and progress in your career. We enable progression through encouraging our team to be curious and asking questions. If someone is passionate about a specific area of the business we can offer exposure to that and always encourage internal promotion or departmental moves. We can also offer professional training and individual development opportunities.
Pet friendly work environment...
Pets are part of the Benyfit Natural family, which means our office is dog friendly. We welcome all well-behaved dogs, with plenty of treats on offer for them to enjoy throughout the day.
Generous staff discount scheme...
We're truly passionate about raw feeding and natural diets and encourage all our staff to try our products for themselves with their own furry friend. We offer all staff, in any role a special discount, so that you can be confident when spreading the word on raw feeding.
We care about your health & wellbeing…
We offer all staff the opportunity to join our Private Medical Health Insurance so that you can keep yourself fit and healthy. This cover has zero excess and covers everything from GP appointments to mental health support, as well as generous discounts on brands that contribute to your wellbeing.
Field Sales Representative
Full time - Office based in East Sussex, Hybrid + Remote Available
The Field Sales Executive is responsible for overseeing all aspects of driving the Field Sales distribution and revenue.
- Driving growth in your region through new customer acquisition and call coverage
- Ensure delivery of agreed KPIs including financial targets, call coverage, speed to shelf, new lines, and compliance for Pet Specialty in the assigned territory.
- Implement follow up and update plans and monthly priorities for the assigned territory
- Responsible for the execution of the field sales strategy, in line with the field sales plans and priorities.
- Robust Reporting of actual sales against targets and pipeline of customers
- Providing journey plans and customer acquisition plans
- Provide SKU level forecasting to the team.
- Provide concise and timely feedback on instore execution and sales.
- Build and maintain strong relationships, identify opportunities, influence key stakeholders and drive in-store execution.
- Merchandising responsibilities looking for gaps and opportunities with customers
- Nutrition and Product training (where applicable) responsibilities in both group and one-on-one sessions.
- Contribute to team development by sharing market information.
- Occasional requirement to work Saturdays for in-store activity, Shows and Events.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver sales targets and budgets.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong relationship building skills.
- UK Driving License
- Account management and merchandising.
- Understand sales data
- Sales forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to achieve success in fast paced environments where solutions are not always obvious.
- Sales Experience in FMCG(Pet industry preferred but is not essential).
Other Key Success Factors:
- Requirement to be away from home to cover regional requirements especially in the North of England.
- Also required to travel to the head office for sales and product training.
- Displays Real Pet Food organisational values.
Salary + Benefits
- £30,000-£60,000 OTE
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Company Pension